This week, I had the opportunity to engage with members of our community whom are practicing their English conversation skills while exploring their rights and responsibilities as Montgomery County residents. This is an East County class called “Connecting with your Community”. I was surprised when told that I was the first Montgomery County Councilmember they have ever met! I look forward to continuing my communication with the students and am eager to see them actively engaged and connected to our community. Below is a picture of me with these great students.
- A bold new vision for Bethesda
- Gang activity is a growing concern
- Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) and Express Bus Service on US 29
- Bethesda Downtown Sector Plan
- Remarks on the FY18 Budget
- Montgomery Council cuts costs to start new breweries, wineries and distilleries
- Funding a study for dedicated lanes on US 29 BRT