This week, I had the opportunity to engage with members of our community whom are practicing their English conversation skills while exploring their rights and responsibilities as Montgomery County residents. This is an East County class called “Connecting with your Community”. I was surprised when told that I was the first Montgomery County Councilmember they have ever met! I look forward to continuing my communication with the students and am eager to see them actively engaged and connected to our community. Below is a picture of me with these great students.
- Councilmembers Applaud New Economic Development Incentive for Craft Breweries, Cideries, Wineries and Distilleries
- A Protected Bike Lane Loop for Bethesda
- Testifying before Congress on Earned Sick and Safe Leave
- Council Vice President Riemer, MCPS Superintendent Dr. Jack Smith to Speak at Landmark STEM Education Launch
- Council Vice President Riemer Introduces Bill to Increase Affordable Housing at Council Meeting on Tue., Nov. 14
- Montgomery County becomes first in the State to have green pavement markings on State highways
- Community Meeting on Bicycling in Bethesda – Nov. 1