Today I got the chance to go behind the scenes at the Parks Department. I spent the day touring a number of parks and maintenance facilities in the up-county area with Mary Bradford, our exceptionally pleasant and highly accomplished Parks Director, and a number of her staffers.
- Council voices support for the “Reform on Tap” Act
- Councilmembers Applaud New Economic Development Incentive for Craft Breweries, Cideries, Wineries and Distilleries
- A Protected Bike Lane Loop for Bethesda
- Testifying before Congress on Earned Sick and Safe Leave
- Council Vice President Riemer, MCPS Superintendent Dr. Jack Smith to Speak at Landmark STEM Education Launch
- Council Vice President Riemer Introduces Bill to Increase Affordable Housing at Council Meeting on Tue., Nov. 14
- Montgomery County becomes first in the State to have green pavement markings on State highways