Today I got the chance to go behind the scenes at the Parks Department. I spent the day touring a number of parks and maintenance facilities in the up-county area with Mary Bradford, our exceptionally pleasant and highly accomplished Parks Director, and a number of her staffers.
- The Council Connection — bicycle master plan
- The Council Connection — Hispanic Heritage Month, affordable housing, and wireless infrastructure
- Council supports wineries and farm breweries
- Promoting wineries and farm breweries in Montgomery County
- The Council Connection – Council discusses plan to widen 270 and 495
- The Council Connection — housing affordability (cont’d)
- Proposal to Name New High School for Josiah Henson