Today I got the chance to go behind the scenes at the Parks Department. I spent the day touring a number of parks and maintenance facilities in the up-county area with Mary Bradford, our exceptionally pleasant and highly accomplished Parks Director, and a number of her staffers.
- A bold new vision for Bethesda
- Gang activity is a growing concern
- Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) and Express Bus Service on US 29
- Bethesda Downtown Sector Plan
- Remarks on the FY18 Budget
- Montgomery Council cuts costs to start new breweries, wineries and distilleries
- Funding a study for dedicated lanes on US 29 BRT