I recently attended a leadership development conference for Latino parents organized by Councilmember Navarro, MCPS, and other key groups. The goal is to launch a new civic organization. I hope we will look back on this moment in a few years as leading to the emergence of leaders who came to positively influence the county.
- A bold new vision for Bethesda
- Gang activity is a growing concern
- Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) and Express Bus Service on US 29
- Bethesda Downtown Sector Plan
- Remarks on the FY18 Budget
- Montgomery Council cuts costs to start new breweries, wineries and distilleries
- Funding a study for dedicated lanes on US 29 BRT